HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
Reporting to the SAP Business Process Team Lead, the SAP Business Analyst will support the SAP project across multiple business lines in North America working hand-in-hand with IT, SAP Project Team, Global Process Owners, and NAM businesses conducting business process analysis and proposing process redesign. This role will work with the rest of the process work stream to understand existing and design and implement new business functionality, business requirements and models into SAP processes from beginning to end within the Quote to Cash SD modules.
This opportunity is perfect for the techno/functional professional who is looking to grow their career with an industry leader. This position will focus on technical and non-technical related business units redesigning processes for driven business applications. This is a unique opportunity for you to begin your career with a proven leader in the cement and construction materials industry.
- Interacts with non-information technology related business areas to identify requirements, scope, support implementation of solutions.
- Provides end-to-end coverage for the process teams.
- Creates design of reports, forms, interfaces, and conversion.
- Facilitates system understanding and assist the training team in identifying requirements and validating final materials.
- Develops business scenarios and test scripts as well as lead efforts to conduct testing.
- Develops and maintains user documentation.
- Drives continuous improvements with use of technology solutions by demonstrating value add propositions.
- Tests, modifies and documents the system configuration.
- Provides post implementation support.
- Works in parallel with the training and communication team to ensure all aspects of change is handled.
The SAP Analyst position will be based at our corporate office in Irving, Texas. Our corporate office supports the Lehigh Hanson plants in North America and offers highly competitive benefits with no waiting period to participate in medical, dental, vision, and life insurance programs. In addition, we offer a 401(k) retirement savings plan with an automatic company contribution as well as matching contributions. Amenities include a free fitness center, free covered parking, and on-site cafe and coffee bar. We also offer “Dress for Your Day” which gives our employees the discretion to select appropriate dress depending on the business activities of each workday.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimally requires education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in an information technology environment.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Basic SAP experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline intensive environment.
- An energetic passion for continuous improvement.
- A broad understanding of business process, including front office and back office operations.
- Skilled with redesigning processes for technology driven business applications.
- Experience working in IT and cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge of prevalent IT methodologies, project management methodologies, management practices, architectures, system development lifecycles and best practices.
- Must have strong technical writing skills & excellent communication and organization skills, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to transform and support advanced business functions and requirements into design.
- Strong business user who is experienced partnering with IT.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to flourish in an ambiguous working environment.