SAP BPC Technology Managers and Senior Manager
SAP BPC TECHNOLOGY MANAGERS AND SENIOR MANAGERS - MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
MANAGER Basic Qualifications:
· Minimum of 2years of experience of hands on SAP BPC
· Minimum of 1year of experience leading workstreams for large global SAP deployments
· Minimum of 2years of Project Management experience
· Minimum of 3years of client-facing consulting experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
SENIOR MANAGER Basic Qualifications:
· Minimum of 7years of experience in SAP Finance
· Minimum of 4SAP BPC Engagements
· Minimum of 4years leading workstreams for large global SAP deployments
· Minimum of 2years leading SAP Finance related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy SAP
· Minimum of 4years of client-facing consulting experience in partnering to scope and drive successful SAP delivery
· Minimum of 4years of Project Management experience
· Agile development and delivery experience
· Ability to participate in and contribute to thought leadership efforts (white papers, conference presentation materials, internal assets)
Join Client Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Client ’s Products High Velocity SAP team you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Technology Consulting – SAP
Are you ready to help our clients’ move their ERP away from a monolithic application towards a more modular, agilearchitecture, enabling the digital enterprise? Do you want to help the biggest brands simplify their existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented ERP solutions?
If yes then Products SAP is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Technology Consulting business, you’ll often be:
- Leading teams that are delivering ERP transformation programs
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading application design and configuration
- Leading ERP transformation and design within CRM, HCM, Finance or Supply chain modules
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance