SAP/BPC BW Architects
5 - 7 years experience • Consulting
SAP Reporting & Planning Architect
This position is responsible for gathering and translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications, and/or functional specifications into technical specifications, and managing requests for changes to the specifications. This position provides expert participation and counsel to team members, project teams, and business customers on the most complex aspects of project definition, applications design, implementation, integration, cost estimation, standardization, and support.
The Reporting & Planning (BW/HANA/BPC) Architectrole is to support the operations of the organization's SAP System BW & BPC System for Business Operations and to work with key business users and process owners in the GTS organizations. Specific responsibilities include the support of the SAP BW/HANA, BPC Consolidation, BPC Reporting and related financialreporting applications. This support consists of the requirement analysis, design, configuration, training, and maintenance of the company's investments in proprietary SAP and BPC technologies.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technical area. Equivalent work experience may be acceptable.
· 5 – 8years of relevant IT industry experience, BS or MS
· 5 – 8years of in-depth business application implementation experience
· SAP BPC Planning & Consolidations functional & technical skills: SAP BPC expertise in data modeling, report & input template development, K2 script logic, configuration of the consolidation engine, data loading and transformations
· SAP ECC FI/CO functional & technical skills
· SAP BW/HANA functional & technical skills: SAP BW competency in data modeling, financial content, SAP extractors, extraction, transformation, loading, reports & queries using Analysis Office
· Financial (Business) Planning understanding
· General Accounting experience
· Experience in system integration across multiple applications, including web apps
· Team player, collaborative, thinks outside the box, self-motivated
· Knowledge and understanding of various project lifecycles and ability to work with a variety of methodologies (aka SDLC, Agile, etc)
· Leadership, strong oral and written communication, forecasting, quantitative business analysis, advanced analytical, problem solving, financial and budget management, ethical judgment and decision making, change management, project and risk management and building relationships