Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining and logistics. The refining segment consists of refineries operated in Tyler, Texas and El Dorado, Arkansas with a combined nameplate production capacity of 155,000 barrels per day. Delek US Holdings, Inc. and its affiliates also own approximately 62 percent (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE: DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets. Delek US Holdings, Inc. currently owns approximately 47 percent of the outstanding common stock of Alon USA Energy, Inc. (NYSE: ALJ).
This position is responsible for leveraging SAP HANA as a BI reporting solution in a global manufacturing environment and be involved in the entire project lifecycle of BI Reporting solution implementation. This position also provides leadership in leading and working with team members from many functions, businesses, organizations and geographies. The BI Architect is responsible for;
- Creating new data models in Hana based on business requirements.
- Implement and customize out of Box Hana live data models.
- Implementing best practices on Hana scripting and data modeling, implementing security and code migration standards.
- Envision & Develop reporting solutions to influence business results by creating the right KPIs, templates, dashboards and scorecards for actionable insights
- Provide solution guidance to technical team members on usage of accepted industry standards and design extraction logic from SAP ECC and other systems
- Perform proof of concept study for new Reporting KPI’s, technologies and solutions
- Manage and update as-is and to-be business process flows and standardization which can be used for Reporting/Analytics solutions designing.
- Fostering knowledge sharing and improving processes and practices between Business and IT teams
- Effectively working across cross functional teams
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
- Typically 7 - 9+ years relevant experience. Certification /license preferred.
- Experience with reporting system and data warehouse requirements gathering, analysis and design of ETL processes
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence design principles
- Expertise in designing and developing data models using Hana views as well scripts.
- Expertise on Hana Live content for Finance and other SAP modules.
- Expertise on using different perspectives in Hana studio. Should be proficient in analyzing and debugging existing data models.
- Expertise on administration activities of Hana.