SAP Operations team's charter is to support 24/7 Business continuity by managing SAP platform running Agilent Business processes, ensuring legal compliance and protecting SAP landscape from all security risks. As a member of SAP Basis team, you will be responsible for the support of all SAP systems (ECC, CRM, SCM, MES, GTS, BW and Solution Manager) and several bolt-on applications. Your key activities will include tiered support, incident management, analysis, troubleshooting, oversight and guidance for partner BASIS team, and drive SAP operations initiatives (e.g. Archiving, SAP Upgrade etc).
* Daily administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning of all SAP environments (ECC 6, CRM 7, SCM, GTS, MES, Solman).
* Perform SAP software installation, upgrades, applying support packages, system copies/refreshes and installation of add-on software components.
* Respond to and resolve infrastructure related incidents & problems.
* Work with OS & DB Administrators to optimize SAP Application and Database performance.
* Provide Support and Guidance, as required, to Project teams during build, test and production GoLive.
* Provide support for Disaster Recovery and localized HA testing based on the mandated policies.
* Provide all aspects of technical support for SAP Basis Administration in proactive and reactive modes, to ensure that SAP systems perform at optimized level tomeet or exceed SLAs.
* Analyze daily system health checks across all SAP landscapes and provide various proactive measures to reduce any Audit or security breaches including availability of SAP Applications.
* Perform Early watch analysis and implement solutions or corrections as per SAP guidelines.ScheduleFull-timeRequirements- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study
- 4-5+ years' experience in SAP BASIS administration with demonstrated experience related to support, maintenance and implementation projects.
- 2+ years' experience with Unix platforms (AIX 7.x preferred) and ORACLE (11g preferred)
- Experience of working in large and multiple SAP systems environment.