Job ID: CEP000266
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications.
- Take responsibility for the installation, upgrade and support of all components of the SAPInfrastructure.
- Contribute to the architecture design of the SAP systems.
- Support and provide guidance to Cepheid's Support Team
- Ensure the SAP based systems operate reliably and efficiently. This includes assisting with the configuration and maintenance of Disaster Recovery of SAP solutions.
- Complete project based work keeping a focus on hitting key project milestones.
- Ensure the adherence of standards and Complete quality documentation for the SAP environments.
- Provide technical support to Cepheid's SAP Application Team.
- Liaise with the functional SAP experts and business teams in order to assist with the ongoing support of SAP.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors with 5+ years SAPexperience in implementation and Support for SAP Business Suite
- Certifications in SAP BASIS and HANA prefferable
- Experience of at least one End to End SAP full Lifecycle Implementation
Skills and Experience
- Implementing and supporting SAP ECC, BI, Business Objects, PI, Portal, MII and Solution Manager
- Experience or knowledge of Red Hat Linux, database administration (MS-SQL, DB2 and HANA).
- Experienceworking with Global Team.