A Day in the Life:
You will manage day-to-day operations of the IDEXX team. Focus areas include oversight of SLA performance, projects, best practice and governance, problem resolution, code optimization and more.
You’ll prioritize and manage IT development activities, ensuring that projects are completed on time / budget, and with superior quality. You will provide technical expertise, support, and guidance. You’ll also ensure effective use of staff, the smooth/efficient operation of the SAP development group, proper controls, and minimal down-time due to systems issues, ensuring appropriate SOPs/checklists are in-place and followed and leading strategic initiatives as requested by SAP management team.
You will help build a best-in-class SAP systems environment that is scalable and will support organic growth. You’ll develop cutting edge SAP/Cloud solutions that support the company’s strategies and provide a high degree of end user satisfaction. You will also build strong relationships with business partners (Finance, Operations, marketing, commercials, and multiple Line of Business etc.) and ensure that requirements are identified and well defined.
IDEXX is live with a full suite of SAP systems – ECC on HANA, BPC, BO, BW, SCM, GRC/Virsa Suite, Solution Manager, Enterprise Portal, ME, PO and integration with Active Directory / LDAP, Workday and Sales Force Systems. Significant experience in these technologies is required.
Come join and exciting and growing organization where creativity and innovation are highly valued.
What can you expect?
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain SAP suite applications, HANA, BW/BI and applications in other technologies.
- Assist in the design effort and provide work estimates. Design, code and test software with limited supervision.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and platforms.
- Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving complex issues.
- Demonstrate a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency while being able to work independently.
- Work closely together with other team members and proactively share expertise to ensure the team success.
- Provide support for Enhancements and break / fixes for the existing SAP suite of applications with an emphasis on BW,Logistics, Finance, HR, Manufacturing and any other functions as needed.
- provide technical guidance, mentoring, and follow SAP best practices in the provision of SAP, BI & BW Suite of applications.
- Work collaboratively with Program Leadership to deliver SAP strategies and roadmap aligned with business goals
- Leverage best practices and provide guidance to use the same in SAP solution and service delivery.
- Effectively work with service providers, prioritize project deliverables, and determine implementation approaches.
- Ability to establish / maintain credibility and collaborative relationship with the business and functional resources.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent technical training and work experience.
Experience: 10+ years experience in system development, 5 years experience developing in current area of expertise and 2 years experience of managing team or as a technical lead.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Data Modelling and Reporting toolset.
- Minimum 8 years experience in data Modelling and Extraction toolset.
- Worked on HANA Architecture ,Modelling,Troubleshooting & Development Tools.
- Expertise in Calculation views,Attribute views ,Analytical priviliges,Database triggers, SQL Script procedures,Functions,CDS, ABAP techniques on HANA Data Modeling and Data Loading using (SLT, DXC, BODS and SDA).
- Expertise in Info Cubes design, Info Object maintenance, ODS Objects, Info Source, PSA, Data Source, Communication Structure, transfer structure, Update rules, transfer rules and Process Chains .
- Extraction of data from SAP-R/3 using LO Cockpit, Generic-Extraction, and extraction of data from flat files.
- Worked on Business objects reporting Toolset like Analysis & Design Studio.
- Worked on Business planning Solutions like BPC and Converting Logic Scripts into BADI's.
- Worked on Master and Transactional data loading from BW to BPC.
- Worked on Custom Process chains to supportmaster and transaction data loads from BW to BPC.
- Document data modelling design, coding and other details to guide others in data modelling development.
- Experience with S/4 HANA, Mobile, and IBP is preferable
- Knowledge in cloud environment and SaaS, PaaS and IaaS systems is preferable.
- Experience deploying software with Eclipse.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure and deliver quality results within standards to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, manage multiple priorities and meet stretch goals.
- Ability to work independently should be detail oriented and able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.