Summary: To design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs supporting SAP- ECC/IUT, CRMUI, CRMIC, SAP-J2EE/JAVA/UI5 for customer enrollment, customer interaction, account maintenance, customer inquiry, billing and invoicing, remittance processing, credit and collections, intercompany data exchange, etc. Interface with clients to determine requirements, resolve issues and determine cost estimates. Provide production support for system issues that arise in the daily operations of the system. Provide subject matter expertise to the Operations groups in order to assist with problem solving and as a resource for training development.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance application programs working within a team-oriented environment using various development toolsets, such as SAP, ECC/IUT, CRM, SAP-J2EE/JAVA/UI5, Visual Basic, and other development toolsets.
- Develop and maintain application programs providing business functions, such as online screens, batch reports, creation of applications interface files, and basic WEB knowledge.
- Determine detailed system requirements based on business requirements provided by the Operations groups.
- Configure and test ECC/IUT modifications to support new system development, enhancements, and production support modifications.
- Provide functional specifications to the ABAP personnel for customized modifications that cannot be delivered through ECC/CRM configuration.
- Test ABAP program changes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the impact assessment and testing of SAP AOPs (Add on Packs) and SAP Release upgrades.
- Develop string test scripts in order to test a group of related functionality.
- Support the development and execution of Enterprise Test scripts.
- Investigate problemsreported by the end-users to the Help Desk, resolve theassociated problems, and close the Peregrine ticket.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience.
- 5 to 7 years of IT experience
- Ability to prepare and or make presentations is required.
- Process-oriented and analytical, quality-oriented thinking is a must. The individual will be required to identify logical, rational approaches to business solutions.
- SAP configuration experience and testing experience.
- Experience working with end users, taking their business problems and translating them into system requirements.
- Lead / Coordinate a small, well-defined portion of a project or work process.
- Configuration, testing, maintenance, enhancements and or support activities.
- Evaluating user change requests and obtains approval to make modifications.
- Lead project planning sessions with team members to analyze business and technical requirements.
- Conducting unit testing to ensure application meets specifications.
- Working within a system related or operations related front office environment.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Office environment. Major activities performed on PC connected to mainframe, Unix, & client/server applications. Requirements for telephone consultation & support with clients.
- Duties are performed during standard business hours, but in addition, 24-hour on-call support will require some nights and weekends.
- Valid drivers license and the ability to attend meetings and respond to application problems at various corporate sites when necessary.