Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our headquarters in Waukesha, WI is seeking an SAP IT Systems Analyst – Order to Cash (OTC).
This individual is focused on implementing and supporting solutions to meet business-related requirements in compliance with Generac’s Global SAP Design Model. The IT SAP Systems Analyst collaborates with Global and Regional Order-to-Cash teams to understand current/future business processes and requirements to ensure technologyinvestments support and enhance strategic objectives.
The IT SAP Systems Analyst should have a solid understanding of business functional areas, business management issues and data analysis as well as a broad understanding of, and experience working with, hardware and software systems, including their installation, maintenance and life cycles. This role requires the candidate to act as a liaison between developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and satisfaction of deliverables, while writing and maintaining detailed system documentation, including configuration specifications, functional specifications, and batch job schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision and manages efforts based on proper triage prioritization, documentation and closure; takes corrective action and/or escalates incidences to reduce business interruptions.
- Create documentation on new issues resolved, root cause analysis as well as troubleshooting steps attempted prior to closing or escalation incidents.
- Assist in the implementation(s) of business systems initiatives by delivering designs and system configurations to meet business requirements
- Perform system upgrades; assist end users with migrating to new applications.
- Follow operational standards for reporting, monitoring, troubleshooting and sourcing issues with provided tool sets.
- Being resourceful and responsive in a fast paced environment that requires maximum system performance, minimum down time, and a high degree of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Interact professionally with business customers, team member and react accordingly to changing environments and business needs.
- Ensures all configurations comply with IT policies and security parameters.
- Consult with IT personnel as necessary to diagnose and resolve system or networking issues.
- Assist with development, implementation, and management of policies, processes and standards within the complex technical environment
- Establish and implement activities to improve technology compliance with internal policies and standards.
- Ability to be on-call and deliver support during business interruptions.
- Interact with vendors for incident resolution as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Process Management, or related field preferred
- At least 5+ years (9 years without Bachelor's degree) of ERP, CRM, SLM experience including SAP Release ECC 6.0 (preferably with Lead and Opportunity Management, Quotation Management, Sales Contracts, Product Configuration, Revenue Management, Order Management, Logistics Execution, Service Request Management, Warranty & Claims Management, Service Contracts & Renewals, and Service Level Agreements)
- Minimum of 5 years in-depth experience, including configuration of SAP SD Module including Accounts Receivable process
- Experience with the SAPIndustrial Manufacturing solution
- Excellent analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to translate user and/or systems requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Providing IT support for regulatory and compliance activities
- Experience working with off shore Service Desk support – ticket management, coverage requirements, response expectations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload for daily support and small/large projects
- Ability work within a group and/or individually
- Strong process driven background and process improvement orientation
- Proficient in SAP configuration and the master data attributes that drive SAP business processes
- Experience using MS/Office Products
- Exceptional English written and oral communication skills
- Experience implementing two (2) domestic full life cycle SAP implementations – including Project Cutover preparation, GO Live support, and Post Go Live Hyper Care support
- Experience implementing one (1) international full life cycle SAP implementation utilizing off shore consultants
- Experience in SAPrequired, preferably in implementation and production support
- Analyzing complex business problems and assessing how automated systems can be implemented to solve them
- Experience utilizing SAP SD End to End Implementation including but not limited to: Order Management, Pricing & Rebates, Billing & Invoicing along with Account Receivables
- Experience utilizing SAP LE End to End Implementation including but not limited to: Delivery, Pick, Pack, Shipment, and RF Devices
- Experience utilizing SAP and/or 3rd party Transportation Management Systems, nice to have
- Experience utilizing SAP Global Trade Services, nice to have
- Vision – understanding todays decisions and their future impact on the organization
- Recommending hardware and software procurement to support business goals
- Advanced computer skills, including programming experience in preferred
- Skills, Knowledge, Abilities experience in reporting tools
- Integration experience with SAP WM module
- Experience supporting external tax system (OneSource)
- Experience supporting external credit card processes
- Experience integrating/designing iDocs to support customer and vendor EDI initiatives
Job ID 2017-12888