The SAP Analyst – Finance, will be a key member of Solution delivery team responsible for supporting existing solutions, provide solutions to new challenges and be part of strategic projects in SAP finance domain. This position reports to Business Relation Manager – Finance. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on solution expert in SAP Finance and Controlling.
- Collaborate with business users to understand business problems /needs, i.e. a system issue, enhancement requests or a new project. Work with Business teams based at multiple sites within US or users based in other countries. Continuously work with business stakeholders and improve business processes based on industry best practices.
- Solution design & delivery in SAP Finance: Independently Design, Configure, Test and Deliver solutions in finance and controlling. Design and demonstrate prototypes, get an agreement with business users, work with other SAP functional teams and developers to make sure integration aspects are taken care of. Prepare business process flows and functional specifications for custom developments, reports, Interfaces, and workflows.
- Work with IT PMO, provide effort estimates, and coordinate activities with AMS teams. Organize project tasks and align with PMO for timely delivery of projects. Ensure all projects follow given SDLC methodology.
- Work with offshore/ AMS teams: Gather all the relevant information for the given business requirement both business and Systems, Document and Design a preliminary solution idea and align the solution with AMS team and work with AMS team for timely delivery
- 5+ years of overall experience in SAP FICO with 1-2 full lifecycle implementation.
- Hands-on ability to design and configure solutions in FI-GL/New GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-PC, CO-PA and experience in working with development teams in building interfaces, Workflow and BW reporting applications. Knowledge of EDI and IDoc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in controlling side of finance including product costing, profitability Analysis, Integration with PP,SD,MM and PM, Intercompany Accounting. Experience in material ledger and actual costing is preferred.
- Experience in S/4 finance or certification is a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to interact with various levels of business users. Ability to challenge existing business processes, when proved inefficient, with evidence and justification.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead meetings and presentations and work with non-IT business team members.
- Experience in working with Offshore /Remote AMS teams.
- Experience in operations and project management, business process analysis, finance, and or accounting.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to analyze and resolve systems and process issues in a collaborative manner with cross-divisional peers.
- Must have integration experience with MM, SD, PP and PM.
- Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or Finance.
- Strong in MS Office suite
- Pharma or any regulated manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated in learning new concepts and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members
Notification to Agencies
Please note that Hikma does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Hikma will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.