- Architect the SAP HANA Sidecar for large-scale enterprise-wide reporting solution.
- Work closely with the business to develop reporting solutions.
- Advise of industry best practices for data modeling and warehousing, and reporting.
- Develop predictive modeling in SAP HANA.
- Develop enterprise-wide security models for data and reporting.
- Architect the SAP data migration solutions for a large-scale system/data migration.
- Identify and provide a solution to document business rules and derive transformation mapping by analyzing source data to translate them into functional & technical specifications.
- Create S4 HANA Data Architecture and Data Migration artifacts
- Create data conversion and mapping documents for all legacy objects.
- Assist Data Governance and Quality team in defining and building governance rules and policies
- Translate the Business KPIs into HANA data models.
- Develop guidelines for the use of right BI tool set for the applicable analytics use cases.
*Other duties may be assigned*
This position does not have any supervisor responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 8+ years of related work experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing on HANA and Data migration.
- 8+ years of related work experience in developing reporting/analytical solutions using SAC, PowerBI, BOBJ.
- Experience using SQL in building HANA views is required.
- 5+ large scale ERP data migration projects with sound knowledge of PP, MM, FICO and SD
- Good understanding of SAP ABAP programming, R, Python.
- Experience working with Business and Enterprise Data Governance teams
- Good understanding of Data provisioning, Transformation, Modeling, Security and authorization using HANA DB.
- Experience with ETL tools preferably SAP Data Services (BODS).
- Experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Data Modeling (physical and logical), ER diagrams, data dictionary, data map, normalize/de-normalize, agile data modeling.
- Ability to translate data requirements into business processes and reverse engineer business processes into data requirements.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal/communication skills required.
- Ability to take complex situations and simplify to deliver efficient and optimal business outcomes.
- Ability to lead team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet users' expectations while working as part of a larger team.
- Great organization and time management skills with the desire to complete projects on time.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.