Are you passionate about SAP technologies ?
We have an opening with our client here in Toronto looking for a(n) SAP ABAP Developer with SAP knowledge and has worked on projects with an SAP technology stack.
The Developer (SAP focus) has proficient knowledge of SAP Technologies specifically SAP ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Objects and UI5 along with the ability to take business requirements and develop the total technical design for an application to be run in production. The Developer has the ability to work with functional teams on finding the best design approach for the requirements of the customers. Ability to guide and directly work on multiple projects and ensure proper usage as part of the design efforts in building a system to be put into production. The Developer has to have thorough understanding of life cycle development through production implementation and post implementation.
- View software packages, products and define, prioritize, plan and implement solutions across multiple complex projects.
- Provide status reports to Manager and review boards on complex development projects
- Guide and direct project teams in the requirements gathering, design, and Development of complex applications/programs.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project
- Ensure compliance and conduct appropriate test reviews as necessary.
- Work closely with architects and functional teams to ensure proper system design
- Present ideas to review boards
- Ensures highest quality implementations from design through QA to production
- View packages and products to determine their viability within the solution being considered, or if they would be a good solution in other areas.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in SAP/ABAP development
- Demonstrate ability to understand business problems and articulate a technical solution.
- BS Computer Science or related field
- Experience in SAP Technologies - ABAP WebDynpro, ABAP Objects & preferably UI5/Fiori
- Familiar with Web Services using REST, JSON
- Experience or Exposure to Development tools – Eclipse, Jenkins, SONAR
- Database knowledge (comfortable with SQL and data design