Position Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Position Number: 269036
Location: Raleigh, NC
Desired Skill Set:
ABAP, CRM, Crystal Reports, SAP
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Role: SAPDeveloper/Programmer- Expert
Location: Raleigh, NC 27603
This position will provide Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BI) and application development support for the NC Department ofTransportation''s SAP environment.
This position will provide Business Warehouse (BW), Business Objects (BI) and application development support for the client SAP environment. This environment services over 5,000 users and includes instances of ECC 6.0, BW 7.0, Business Objects, CRM, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, GRC, NWCE, and PI.
Support includes but is not limited to : providing guidance in aligning DOT''s business processes with SAP functionality, handling of change requests, bug/fix, customization, maintaining system integrity, and component integration with ECC. Additional responsibilities include developing test plans & performing system testing. Candidates need to have solid communication skills and will be responsible for mentoring and providing knowledge transfer to otherSAP team members.
• Experience designing BW solutions, developing InfoCubes, InfoSources, data extractors and queries Required10 Years
• Experience creating complex datasources using ABAP function modules and extending SAP delivered datasources Required10 Years
• Experience creating complex Bex queries, workbooks and web templates. Required10 Years
• Experience implementing BI Integrated Planning Solutions. Required7Years
• Experience in BW administration including performance tuning. Required7Years
• Experience integrating Business Objects Enterprise with SAP BW, developing Dashboards, Crystal reports and adhoc reporting with WEBI. Required7Years
• Experience ensuring compliance with ABAP quality standards for a small to medium sized ABAP team Required7Years
• SAPexperience in a Public Sector environment Desired5Years
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.