Position: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Duration: 24 months
One of our clients has an immediate opening for a Spanish-language SAP ABAP Developer with one of its major clients in the Lehigh Valley, PA area.
This position will be interfacing with the client?s Latin American divisions, and as such will need to be able to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish. The SAP ABAP Developer will report to a team lead in the Technical Solutions organization and will be involved in a wide range of challenging SAP based IT projects.
The SAP ABAP Developer will also be involved in the investigation of evolving SAP tools and technologies, participate in the development of overall application development strategy and will provide input to the use of information technologies for both SAP and OSAP applications.
- Participate in development for IT projects involving SAP applications by leveraging ABAP skills to develop solutions for projects.
- Determine technical requirements of projects to ensure that client specifications are met.
- Participate as SAPdeveloper through all phases of new solutions' projects.
- Work closely with Functional project managers, Basis and infrastructure teams in the design and implementation of solutions and enhancements.
- Learn, help design and implement cross business process solutions.
- Collaborate with team in solution development and compliance of standards.
- Provide technical support for SAP applications which include defect resolutions.
- A bachelor?s degree in Information Technology or in a related technical discipline (e.g., Engineering or Science).
- 7+ years of experience in hands-on SAP ABAP application development including BAPI, ALE, IDOC, BADI, Web Dynpro, Forms.
- Basic understanding of one or more modules of SAP, and SAP's portfolio of products.
- Experience with RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) components of SAP development.
- Knowledge of IT system development, IT infrastructure and business processes.
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Experience with middlewaretechnologies and integration of SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.