5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Global food manufacturer offering solid growth and upward mobility. This is a 3rd shift position.
Responsibilities of the Sanitation Supervisor:
- Manage cleaning and sanitation employees in a food manufacturing facility;
- Train new sanitation employees in proper cleaning SSOPs, chemical use and safety procedures;
- Ensure uniform pre-operational standards through inspection and training;
- Solve concerns in regards to GMP, SSOP, SQF, SDS, and Process Control programs;
- Inspect plant, stored equipment, and environment for cleanliness;
- Establish and maintain a Master Sanitation Schedule for the entire facility and grounds;
- Participate in 3rd party audits;
- Budget, order and manage usage of chemicals and supplies;
- Conduct weekly meetings for communication and discussion of continuous improvements and root cause analysis.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Microbiology, Food Science or related disciplines preferred.
Required Skills for the Sanitation Supervisor:
- 5+ years of experience in food manufacturing sanitation and quality;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to achieve proper sanitation;
- Skills in sanitation problem identification and resolution;
- Team building skills;
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations;
- Strong mathematical calculation ability;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.