Promotes integrity, respect, accountability, continuous improvement and positive interactions with all Team Members, customers & vendors.
- Directs and supervises sanitation employees.
- Coordinates the master sanitation schedule/program for all processing and packaging equipment and storage vessels in accordance with company and FDA standards.
- Responsible for meeting established sanitation objectives and controls and minimizes the overtime labor costs, maintenance / repair costs and equipment downtime.
- Works with HR for hiring, training and scheduling of production work force.
- Responsible for and coordinates shift activities through planning and communication with employees to ensure all sanitation objectives are accomplished in a timely, cost-effective and safe manner.
- Ensures scheduling of the sanitation department.
- Compiles required sanitation reporting accurately and timely.
- Maintains close working relationship with all departments and responds to deviations from standards immediately.
- Monitors CIP equipment to ensure proper operation by shift personnel.
- Monitors the usage & storage of all cleaning/sanitizing chemicals and agents to ensure compliance to safety requirements & no unauthorized access or usage occurs.
- Coordinates with department managers and shift supervisors to ensure a trouble-free shift start-up.
- Responsible for & maintains positive employee, corporate and community relations along with appropriate interface with customer service, vendors & contractors.
- Regular Attendance is required in accordance with Company attendance policy and procedures.
Performs tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Complete initial/annual training to ensure the individual is properly qualified (QI) to perform all required job tasks as outlined in training programs/records.
3-5 years of supervisory experience in a union manufacturing environment, preferably in a food-related industry.
Associates degree in business or equivalent experience/training in CIP systems and chemical usage.
Working knowledge of sanitation equipment, methods and chemicals.
2-3 years production/group leader experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a food-related industry.
Working knowledge of scheduling and production processes.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Dealing with Ambiguity
Timely Decision Making
Integrity and Trust
Written and Verbal Communications