Salesperson - Point of Purchase Displays
Less than 5 years experience •
Position Title Salesperson - Point of Purchase Displays
Location Sheboygan WI (could possibly be remote and base from home)
Company is seeking a candidate with five plus years working experience selling preferably in the Point of Purchase industry. The successful candidate must develop and maintain value-added relationships, have strong interpersonal communication and relationship building skills, presentation skills, industry knowledge, the ability to drive new business, and the ability to function as part of a team across departmental lines.
* Serves as the primary business contact for the customer and is responsible for customer satisfaction through communication of customer needs to production
* Works towards exceeding volume and profit goals through new account development, growth in existing accounts
* Generates, develops and maintains customer accounts
* Develops and executes a consultative cold calling strategy by prospecting targets as well as identifying new opportunities within existing accounts.
* Provides technical support to customers; identifying cost savings while maintaining overall customer design
* Collaborates with internal staff to develop customer solutions and to ensure customer expectations are exceeded after the sales process is complete.
* Prepares monthly sales reports of activity for management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (business or related field preferred)
* Documented history of overachieving sales objectives
* Computer skills and thorough understanding of Microsoft Office Products
* 2 or more years of outside business-to-business sales experience.
* Ability to convert prospects and close deals.
* Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of or the ability to learn the Manufacturing of wood and wood substrates.
* Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
* Demonstrated experience gaining access to key decision-makers within large companies
* Highly focused self-starter who works independently and also collaborates well with colleagues at all levels
* Willing and able to travel up to 25-50%
* Highly motivated / strong work ethic
* Salary will be Commission against Draw
* Unlimited earning potential
* Travel expenses covered
* Company provided phone and tablet
* Training provided
* Medical insurance
* Dental insurance
* 401K retirement plan
* Paid vacation
Bottom line requirements:
1. Bachelor's Degree (business or related field preferred).
2. Documented history of overachieving sales objectives.
3. 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience with point of purchase displays or similar manufactured products (MDF, Flakeboard, Low Pressure melamine, High Pressure melamine, Veneers).
4. Proven ability to develop new sales with strong cold-calling and prospecting skills.