Primary responsibilities of the candidate include managing multiple projects, tracking major/minor releases from development, UAT to production, defining key business processes, Salesforce.comapplication architecture, data modeling, requirements analysis, and interfacing with key stakeholders to track projects.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities, prioritize efforts, and manage projects through requirements analysis to delivery
- Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views and queues
- Maintain security such as user profiles, user roles, sharing rules, permission sets, field level security, groups, list view rights
- Maintain and create process builders, validation rules, formula fields, auto-assignment rules, etc.
- The design, development and architecture experience of the candidate should include demonstrated hands-on project implementation within SFDC using APEX/VisualForce/Lightning as well as integration with back-end systems
What you'll need:
- Candidate must be able to interface well with business users, at all levels, and be able toeffectively translate business requirements into systems solutions
- Candidate must have experience working in an Agile environment working with both offshore and onshore third-party resources
- Candidate must have strong background in declarative configuration and customization ofSalesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Candidate must have experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidate must have expertise with SDLC process, Project Management and Release Management and possess knowledge of project management and release management tools
- Candidate is expected to follow rigid communication plan and track closely the status of each project/release to be reported to leadership/stakeholders
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration in an enterprise environment
- Demonstrable analytical reasoning or quantitative analysis
- Ability to translate customer/business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing high paced environment where priorities change
- Bachelor's degree in CS (or related) or equivalent work experience
- Project management experience - PMP Certification is highly desired
- Administrator and/or Cloud Consultant (Sales or Service) certification
- Experience with RDBMS & Data Integration tools such as Mulesoft
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.