Denodo is looking for a full time, experienced technical lead with prominent experience on Salesforce development. This role will carry the responsibility of developing the CRM throughout the Denodo organization. You will support our global Salesforce environment as well as all major integrations to the Salesforce platform.
Things you'll love about this job:
- Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
- Very supportive and highly-skilled team.
- Start with a clean slate. Unlike many organizations who have years of technical debt written into their CRM, you will have a clean environment to work from on day one.
What we're looking for:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules).
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals.
- Communicate with project managers, product managers, administrators and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs.
- Experience deploying, supporting and integrating sales enablement tools like Salesloft with Salesforce.
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly and priorities frequently shift.
Boise, ID, USA
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6 - 8 years of relevant full-time Salesforce developer experience.
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces.
- Salesforce Developer certification (please provide certification number with application).
- Proficient in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Salesforce Consultant or Administrator Certification.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.