Salesforce Technical Lead
We are looking for Salesforce Technical Lead for our client in Chicago, IL
Job Title: Salesforce Technical Lead
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience setting up Service cloud from scratch, Apex development, Interface with business in gathering requirements
- The technical lead for Salesforce.comworks with various business partners, projects managers, functional analysts, system analysts, quality assurance and production support teams to deliver on various initiatives supporting Salesforce.com implementations and setting up the Salesforce.comsupport competence center.
- This will include translating business requirements into Salesforce.com solutions, writing detailed requirements, creating detailed design, implementing the same, and providing production support.
- Activities include basic system support, troubleshooting, configuration, development, general operations and maintenance of the various Salesforce platforms.
- Lead requirements and design review sessions of Salesforce.com functional and technical modules including those requiring APEX development.
- Analyze technical specifications and documentation of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality;
- Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing: Unit, System, Regression, Load, and Acceptance testing;
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established standards for: Software development, Application integration, Information system performance, Development and communication to stakeholders with corresponding documentation of activity performed;
- Communicate Wolters Kluwer competitive advantages to customers in a compelling and articulate manner, performing speeches, and writing formal presentations.
- Must be comfortable conducting training and running effective meetings with stakeholders;
- Must be able to prepare on-target project deliverables without heavy supervision;
- Lead and Mentor technical staff whose support is needed to build and/or deploy salesforce.com solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in documenting and writing functional solution designs and creating detailed technical designs for Salesforce.com;
- Minimum of 2-3+ years' experience in creating Salesforce.com technical designs, involving configuration setup and coding in APEX. Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com functional and technical best practices and methodologies;
- Ability to conduct an analysis of business needs, including scheduling meetings, planning agendas, conferring with business line leaders, documenting and making verbal and written presentations;
- Excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills with attention to details, excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience including presentations to senior management, peer groups and associates, experience working in a team-oriented- environment demonstrating strong collaboration skills;