8x8 is looking for an experienced Salesforce Lead for Salesforce Custom Applications Development with hands-on experience with APEX Classes, Rest API's, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Batch Apex and Scheduler.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency mission-critical global systems and software applications
- Build mission critical web services and software applications
- Participate and help drive phases of the software development life cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient, reusable code
- Prepare and produce software builds and release management
- Investigate and present technology solutions and contribute to software architectural improvements.
- Lead/Mentor a team of salesforce developers
- Responsible for Project execution throughout the life-cycle of the projects including: Analysis, Requirements Definition, Design, Build & Test, Conversion, Deployment for operations delivery functionality
- 7+ years of Development experience on Salesforce platform
- Must have prior experience managing at least (3) full life cycle SFDC implementations while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead
- Salesforce certified Platform developer I and II
- Experience in using efficient methodologies ( such as Agile – Extreme programming, or test driven development) and continuous deployment tools (such as Git or Jenkins)
- Experience in integrating systems using Middleware (Boomi, TIBCO, Informatica)
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages
- Experience working with offshore teams.
8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.