- Analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications built on Salesforce’s Force.com platform.
- Development of Salesforce functionality using the Salesforce API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product.
- Gather technical requirements gathering and technical design sessions, writing technical design
- Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical
documents under the direction of a Technical ArchitectDelivery of custom developed Salesforce solutions.
- Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Often leads small-to-medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team
- 5+ years of progressive experience as a Configuration Engineer / Developer / Administrator; 2 years of Salesforce.comexperience
- com Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401)
- Strong development experience with the Salesforce.com API, APEX and Visualforce, as well as completion of several Salesforce.com integration projects in a development and lead technical role
- Apex development experience on the Force.com platform including the ability to write triggers and develop Visualforce pages using best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com customization (i.e. APIs, APEX & Visualforce) and custom development of the Force.com platform
- Integration experience with XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP environments and a thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- Familiar with at least few of the latest front end technologies like jQuery/jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Angular, Backbone, ExtJS etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Must understand and be able to implement Salesforce.com configuration changes
- Ability to map out to process flows and objects in Salesforce.com
- Ability to produce complex technical documentation for mapping objects, processes, and external procedures
- Data migration and integration experience
- Experience in handling technical post implementation support