Are you a natural problem solver with a desire to unravel business needs? Do you have a passion for Salesforce.com and dream about how it can transform businesses like Zocdoc’s when implemented well?
Zocdoc is looking for a Systems Technical Architect who can bring expertise and envision the future state for our Salesforce.com implementation. This person will work cross-functionally with many teams at Zocdoc while supporting solutions across Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds. This person will also develop the framework to build a world-class System that will support the primary internal tool for our commercial facing teams.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain processes to ensure that all changes in Zocdoc’s instance (including any configuration, development, or app installations) are harmonious with both current state and future state plans
- Contribute to roadmap design, set technical vision, and provide guidance to the Systems team on implementation plans
- Design the solution and implementation strategy to business problems, including:
- Articulating solution/implementation options and any tradeoffs or risks
- Determining level of effort, budget, and resourcing needs for a project
- Where necessary, implement the solution or build proof-of-concepts using tools within the SF.com product suite and/or tools that will integrate with our SF.com instance for a cohesive solution
- Partner with our Information Security team to define and implement security guidelines for Salesforce based applications
- Determine coding standards for the platform, including refactoring code where necessary or transforming native behavior into code
- Lead platform-wide initiatives by educating and securing buy-in from key stakeholders
- Define and implement the master data management strategy for Salesforce.com; including data capture, warehousing, storing, cleansing, security, and integrations with different business systems
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.comSales or Service Cloud, including at least 1 year as an Architect and 1 year as a Developer
- Salesforce Certification (Architect preferred)
- Integration experience within the Salesforce space (REST, SOAP, ESB)
- Project management experiencepreferred
What you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package
- A home at one of the best places to work in NYC
- 100% employer-covered health insurance and a flexible vacation policy
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcareexperience for millions of patients!