Toast is looking for an experienced Technical Architect to join the rapidly growing Business Systems team that is working on innovative solutions that help in increasing sales , improve customer satisfaction and enhance operations efficiency. There’s no shortage of complex and interesting problems to solve, and your expertise will be key in helping us propose, prioritize and develop solutions.
The Technical Architect will provide expertise in technical design, data & integration architecture for new business solutions & enhancements critical to Toast's business growth. You will play an important role towards establishing best practices and design patterns, provide technical directions for projects and ensure business systems teams are achieving the desired business outcomes. It is a great opportunity to gain exposure to many areas of Toast’s business and be in the forefront to understand business challenges and provide innovative solutions to advance the business.
About this roll:*
- Contribute to the full project lifecycle from initiation, planning & execution to testing and rollout and heavily influence architecture, solutions, and the final designs
- Design end-to-end technical solutions accounting for non-functional aspects such as security, scalability, reliability, maintainability, governance etc
- Collaborate with the Business Operations team to determine how best to implement solutions (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc)
- Identify and validate technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches
- Provide technical oversight and mentorship to junior team members to ensure they adhere to standards and best practices
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities etc
- Experience in building Salesforce solutions leveraging custom objects, workflows, process builders, flows, triggers, Apex code and/or LWC
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP, REST API, Middleware, etc
- Experience with iPaaS or Integration Technologies (Workato, Jitterbit, Celigo, Boomi)
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical projects and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience with CPQ, Field Service Lightning or Einstein
- Experience with transition from the Classic to Lightning
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with ERP, Billing or other finance applications
- Project management experience