Under general supervision, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Technical Architect will assist in all phases of the development process including design, integration and maintenance while observing proper behaviors, patterns, and standards. This position will ensure that Stifel’s coding practices are used in all development projects.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, AngularJS, React, AJAX and othertechnologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Lead technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Work directly with business stakeholders to define requirements and present solutions.
- Demonstrate technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application developer, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems as may be required.
- Provide hand on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in related technologies such as client side scripting libraries and ETL/ESB integration tools.
- Solid understanding of writing and consuming web services.
- Solid understanding of developing mobile, hybrid, and/or native iOS/Android applications.
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required: B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
Minimum Required: 6 + years’ experience with Salesforce.comarchitecture and APIs.
LICENSES AND CREDENTIALS
- Certified Force.comDeveloper (DEV-401) or equivalent experience.
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV-502) or equivalent experience.
- Certified Salsforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience.
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle