M9 Solutions is seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect - Specialist to work on a government contract located 100% Remote. Prefer Candidates with Active TS Clearance or Active DHS Public Trust Clearance.
Candidate with deep expertise in a subject area and works within an engagement team to identify the organization’s needs, defines the business or technology architecture, plans how large projects will be delivered, oversees the solution design and implementation, manages the progress of the team and activities, and confirms work products meet the client’s quality standards.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Eight+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
- Four full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, App Cloud
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
- Previous “Big 4” experience
- Salesforce Certifications
- Experience with Wave Analytics, Lightning, AI, Blockchain Eloqua, Exact Target or Marketo
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills in MS PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
- Advise clients on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices.
- Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
- Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy.
- Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client’s business and technology requirements.
- Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting, and staffing activities.
- Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project.
- Monitor progress and quality.
- Track and report status.
- Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit team member or subject matter advisor.
- Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client stakeholders to establish and maintain our status as a trusted advisor.
- Perform the role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives.
- Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices.
- Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
- Contribute to go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff.
- Co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums
M9 Solutions LLC is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.