Salesforce Technical Architect
We are currently seeking a Salesforce technical Architect for our Center of Excellence. This role will be based out of our Chicago headquarters.
Our Salesforce CRM COE aims to build a repeatable set of best practices and standards across business and technology functions. Our position of CRM technical architect will provide technical product strategy, oversee solution delivery and architectural best practices. You will be responsible for working with stakeholders and vendors in assessing CRM-related initiatives, solution design and technical delivery of CRM capabilities.
Our technical architect ensures the business goals and objectives of the COE are being met through architectural best practices, standards and governance.
What this job involves:
- Strategy & roadmap: collaborate with product director, regional teams and COE, to deliver product strategy and build short and long-term product plans
- Architecture and governance: provide and enforce best practices and standards on the design and development of CRM application solutions with focus on meeting new and emerging CRM
- Technical leadership: Design, enable, and provide common capabilities; Catalog and share common functional modules to accelerate the development process
- Lead prototyping and research/evaluate new concepts; contributing to the growth of the sales platform
- Oversee and provide technical direction to Salesforce delivery partner
- Understanding of data management concepts like MDM, data quality management, data governance
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Minimum of 10 years of Salesforce CRM experience
- 5+ years in a management position – strategic planning, managing global teams in a matrixed environment, vendor management
- Experience with community cloud, Einstein analytics and related Salesforce products
- Experience with Eloqua or a similar marketing automation tool is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Experience using cloud integration technology like Informatica