GM Financial International Operations is looking to grow their Salesforce team, and build internal capabilities and strength. This person will wear multiple hats and leverage different skill sets in supporting the various roles and responsibilities within a single project. We are an Agile team that strongly believes in the individual relationship and interactions to achieve success. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can thrive and perform effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Coordinate and facilitate functional and non-functional requirement gathering sessions and individual requirement gathering interviews across multiple IO countries, clearly stating project scope.
- Conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of Salesforce.com systems across functional areas.
- Document business, data and system interface requirements in a clear and unambiguous manner: complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, and traceable.
- Define data requirements, analyze source to target data mapping requirements, identify and provide solutions for data gaps.
- Enter and maintain project requirements within GMF's requirement management toolset.
- Develop and maintain test strategies, test plans, test cases, and results within GMF's quality management tool.
- Conducts system testing, facilitates users acceptance testing and evaluates and coordinates application upgrade testing across functional business areas to ensure quality and consistency is maintain across platform.
- Create system training material and coordinate with training team on Salesforce end-user training and system implementations.
- Enter and maintain post implementation review logs and track all findings to closure.
- Effectively and consistently communicate status of assignments and deliverables to project team members & stakeholders.
- Gather, create and document current and future state business process flows.
- Gain an understanding of IT PMO policies and standards for documentation.
- Act as liaison between Business units, Vendor Partners and IT Project Team in all areas of support and enhancements.
- Minimum of five years IT Systems Analysis.
- Degree level educated or equivalent experience.
- Computer Science or Management Information experience preferred
- Web development experience preferred
- Financial Services Knowledge
- Salesforce Admin Knowledge
- Agile Methodology - Scrum Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of system architecture
- Ability to create process flow and swim lane diagrams using Visio or BPM tools
- Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle ("SDLC")
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience serving as a Systems Analyst from inception to post deployment validation on small IT projects.
- Experience creating process documents (context diagrams, flowcharts, swim-lane).
- Experience creating requirements and test deliverables.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Influential communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences; written and verbal.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with team members, external vendors and project stakeholders while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Desire for continuous improvement and high quality.
- Ability to be organized, results-oriented, self-motivated, collaborative, and accountable.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required.