At Sequoia, we are fueled by a passion to serve our clients and their needs. Through a blend of guidance, service and technology, we are revolutionizing the way employee benefits, 401(k), insurance and HR are experienced by companies and their people.
Sequoias clients are innovative, people-first businesses who are shaping the future: the market disruptors, the paradigm shifters, and the leaders that are pushing their industries forward. As a team, we strive everyday to make an impact on lives in the workplace. We stay dedicated in our commitment to come through for people who put their trust in us, no matter what.
What Does the Role Entail?
Have you mastered the balance between creativity and technology? Do you want to be part of a company that is changing the way software is developed and used? The Salesforce System Specialist owns line of business support on complex Salesforce implementations. The System Specialist will be the primary technical and process expert in their service area and will work with developers, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise. Daily activities will include, but are not limited to, resolving technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce support requests, and interfacing with development teams to improve the design of new functionality. The successful candidate must be agile and able to support multiple priorities.
What You'll Do
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Proactively monitor services to identify issues
- Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Actively transfer knowledge throughout organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, lead knowledge sharing sessions
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Manage tasks and projects in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies and change management controls
What You'll Need
- 4-6 years previous Salesforce application development or support with a minimum 300-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance
- 2+ years of experience programming or supporting in Triggers, Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, lightning and Web Services
- Experience with sandbox and production deployments
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce's Web Services
- Good understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and security model
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Understanding of best practices regarding Salesforce implementations, including design patterns, release management, deployment strategies, and testing best practices
- Familiarity with source control and release management and experience using source control tools (eg. Git and Jenkins).
- Demonstrated ability to manage overall business initiative or several components of a large, complex project with direct experience in Agile and Scrum
- Must be a self-starter and Salesforce enthusiast who thrives on working in fast-paced environment
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Salesforce Developer Certified (PD1) and Salesforce Administrator (201)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other related technical field
- Master's degree in relevant business or technical discipline
- Advanced Administrator (211) Certification
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certification
Passion for service
Caring for others
Focused on relationship building
Meaningful & Fun
What can we offer?
Competitive salary + performance-based bonus programs
Great health insurance + wellbeing package
401k retirement savings plan