At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Salesforce Subject Matter Expert - Frankfort, KY to join our team in Frankfort, Kentucky (US-KY), United States (US).
We currently seeking a Salesforce SME who possesses experience in Salesforce solution architecture including: configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
Ideal candidates should have a strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative & Custom Programming along with Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, Lightning Component, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing large scale applications.
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce
- Ability to lead and contribute toward the architecture principles, design standards, and using best practices for salesforce development
- Strong understanding of Agile software development life cycle, Salesforce best practices, scalable solutions, including object oriented analysis, test driven development, design, implementation and translate business requirements into technical artifacts.
- Design and develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform using Apex programming language and Visual Force and Lightning Components
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Liaise with internal clients and users to understand their business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Experience in working with cross sector teams including development, infrastructure and network operations teams
- Experience in reviewing and producing technical documentation
- Strong understanding of various user based security models.
Candidates having experience in one or more of the skill sets detailed below are preferred:
- Eligibility and Enrollment Applications
- Rules Engines
- Team Foundation Server
- Familiarity with US Government Cloud Compliance standards.
- Salesforce Government Cloud
- Salesforce Shield
- Salesforce.com Certifications
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 10222