The IS Enterprise Salesforce team is looking for a skilled Sr Salesforce Architect that can provide direction, guidance, and define best practices when developing CRM solutions. They will primarily be responsible for the design and architecture of technical solutions created for the Sales and Service cloud platforms in accordance with guiding Enterprise Architecture (EA) principles. Additionally, this person will be a role model for Salesforce best practices as they are responsible for leadership and direction of this technology.
This work will include but is not limited to:
- Creating technical documentation for major system functionality
- Creating style guides for Apex and Lightning development in accordance with EA guidelines
- Consulting with business groups looking to use Salesforce to discover the best solution utilizing Salesforce and a variety of platforms and technologies
- Institute and maintain good policies concerning code quality and automation
- Provide input on major technical designs in accordance with Salesforce and Mutual of Omaha best practices
- Assist in solving highly complex support problems
Essential Job Functions:
- Partners with business and IT representatives in requirements gathering and review.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Works with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the project.
- Analyzes technical requirements; identifies and evaluates alternatives for technology and integration across applications and system. Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms.
- Proposes changes in process, policy and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems.
- Viewed as a technical expert and critical resource cross multiple disciplines.
- Leads analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration.
- Investigates, implements, and transitions new design processes.
- Develops and pilots new architectures to support application requirements leveraging reusable components. Reviews new applications for conformance to existing architectures. Understands and articulates technology strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for complying with all Company Information Services policies and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect company data from intentional or accidental misuse.
- This position requires sitting over 66% of the time.
- This position requires Visual Acuity at 20 inches (or less) over 66% of the time.
- 10 or more years related experience with 5 or more years in a lead developer or architect role
- Leadership and Authority - Articulate and advocate new technical and non-technical ideas. Use leadership rather than authority to accomplish results. Assumes a role of authority as necessary. Sets an example for coworkers. Delegate authority and empower others to make decisions.
- Communication - Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences. Able to communicate technical issues and problems to vendors. Communicate with business and I/S customers. Effectively uses appropriate verbal and written communication.
- Coaching and Mentoring - Coach and mentor peers and others. Helps co-workers stay focused on overall goal. Leads by example and encourages others to excel. Serves as a positive role model.
- Planning and Perspective - Formulate and articulate technical vision. Anticipate and prepare for emerging systems and technology needs. Uses goals and objectives to prioritize work and guide actions. Understands multiple systems or technologies. Understand interaction with other systems.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements.
- 5 or more years in a lead developer or architect role on a Salesforce project
- Salesforce Certified System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II