The Salesforce Specialist role will use their experience as a Salesforce Admin and Developer on a team focused on merging Salesforce orgs. The role is part of a small team with overlapping responsibilities to research existing functionality, assess its necessity, collaborate with stakeholders, test migration processes and ultimately perform the merge. As part of this group lead by a Salesforce MVP you will become a valued subject matter expert on migrations and 2U’s CRM environment while gaining experience in Apex, Visualforce, external integrations and relational-data management. And you’ll be part of 2U’s dynamic Tech Dev team of hundreds of developers, designers, business analysts, product managers and more all dedicated to delivering on the promise of online higher education.
About The Role
Position requires strong technical, analytic and organizational skills to plan and execute the migration of Salesforce data, metadata and automation to streamline an environment of multiple orgs. We are seeking someone who enjoys being intensely focused on a project, who works and communicates well with their team and stakeholders and who can examine the fine details and express how they affect the broad system
- Salesforce. Must have solid experience with Platform App Building, Sales and Service Clouds.
- Technical writing for analysis of data, metadata and automation.
- Communication with project managers, executives and other engineers.
- Process planning for merging, migrating and testing.
- Organization and documentation in a variety of formats including Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Jira, Confluence and Git.
- 3 or more years of Salesforce Administrator or Developerexperience
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Relational Database proficiency
- Git proficiency
Educational and Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Science disciplines preferred
- Salesforce Certification or extensive Trailhead experience