Under general supervision, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solution Architect will assist their team in all phases of the development process including design, integration and maintenance while observing proper behaviors, patterns, and standards. This positions will ensure that Stifel’s coding practices are used in all development projects.
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide stakeholder through the implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Engage stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria.
- Articulate to stakeholders the value of recommended solutions and approach.
- Lead discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover business, functional, and technological requirements.
- Design elegant, innovative Salesforce solutions involving: configuration of Salesforce and Managed Packages, creation and refinement of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and other custom functionality.
- Draft custom development specifications and manage the delivery and testing of the functionality by Development resources.
- Solid knowledge of key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Solid understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Solid understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of writing and consuming web services.
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience with data migrations from third party systems to Salesforce
- Experiencedesigning or building Salesforce integrations with third party applications
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required: BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field required.
Minimum Required: 3+ years’ experience administering or consulting with Salesforce
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY