Salesforce Solution Architect
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for Salesforce Solution Architect for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Salesforce Solution Architect
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- As a Salesforce Architect, you must have strong solution mind-set and communication skills while interacting with other business users and technical groups. You will be focusing on service and support throughout the Service Cloud platform. This will also consist of identifying and clarifying the scope for
- any issues.
- Ability to critically think and propose solutions for Consumer Hardware and Retails industries around Opportunity Mgmt, Trade Promotion, Promotion management.
- Force.com (Salesforce1) Knowledge: Candidate should have Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) and Java-script.
- Lightning experience will be good to have.
- Thorough knowledge of coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding.
- Strong experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services
- Experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API
- Must have sound implementation knowledge of Service Consoles, Live Chat, Knowledge,
- workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
- Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools such as Informatica
- Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
- Be able to follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenarios in testing
- Must have experience with production deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and working on solving deployment errors
- Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like – user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc…
- Strong hands-on experience with Live Chat, administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards
- Customize and configure SFDC objects, data fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, document templates, reports and dashboards
- Good to have – Knowledge on HTML/HTML5, CSS, XML, AJAX, JQuery/any other java-script
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional
- designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor of Science in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent combination of post-secondary education and work experience
- Highly preferred: SFDC Technical Architect / Application Architect
- 8-10 years of increasingly responsible solution design and system development experience on multiple platforms.