Below is the very urgent requirement please reviews it and let me know your interest in this requirement. Would appreciate if you can also share your updated resume
Position: Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: Milwaukee WI
Duration: Full Time
· Interface with the senior executive team acting as a full time salesforce.com technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice, identifying and recommending best practices and processes.
· Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders.
· Identify potential issues/risks and help develop mitigation strategies to alleviate these challenges.
· Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
· Own the Documentation and record keeping of the designed Salesforce Solutions, including process flows, design for Salesforce automation, mockups, SFDC integration with other platforms/applications etc.
· Work with internal development teams, external vendors, other members of IT technical staff to transfer knowledge on SFDC design, explain, answer questions on design.
· Support the implementation team during the development phase of the project, answer questions and remove any design roadblocks to enable a successful build.
· Support the implementation project phases through build, UAT, deployment and go live to ensure SFDC design is adhered
· Continuously learning and keep updated on the force.com platform to share knowledge and use the latest technologies in the SFDC design
· Hold Mitel SFDC Design and Coding standards and best practices throughout all SFDC projects and integrations
· Be the "Go To" person for SFDC design changes or escalation and able to resolve them in a timeline, calm manner
· University degree or College degree in related field or technical discipline
· 5+ years Salesforce experience
· Salesforce Certified Administrator/Consultant/Salesforce Advanced Developer / Platform Developer II Certification a plus
· Experience designing enterprise applications (i.e. CMS, ERP, CPQ, Portals, SSO, and/or eCommerce enterprise) for broad distribution across different business units and various types of users
· Product development experience, developing enterprise software applications with a variety of distribution models
· Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner and Customer Communities
· Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
· Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall technical team and ownership and management of project financials
· Highly dependable with strong work ethic
· Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
· Ability to keep up with technology changes, including force.com releases, technologies and integration approaches between Enterprise Applications
· Practices attentive and active listening, writes clearly and succinctly focusing on the points to be made.