Salesforce Solution Architect
??We are looking for Salesforce Solution Architect for our client in Fort Worth, TX
Job Title: Salesforce Solution Architect
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Solution Architect / Developer plays a critical role within our Salesforce platform, serving as a strategic advisor and platform expert.
- Be a highly certified and recognized Salesforce expert.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor, drive conversations with our Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects, Developers and Business Stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as Security, Performance, Development Process, and Application Governance across the platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Market Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery, and Apttus.
- Advise and mentor diverse resources, which include and partner resources in technical and functional delivery aspects, using influence and adaptive communication strategies in scenarios where Solution Architect / Developer does not have direct authority over all resources.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.com Platform.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, platform architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, and Force.com Platform education.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce into our infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution. Lead evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Review and correct project/program direction, approach and key artifacts to keep projects on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Manage expectations; negotiate solutions to complex problems with both the business partners and the technology team.
- Build relationships with business and technology partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single project.
- Contribute to the growth of the team by identifying and leading strategic initiatives to grow the team, leveraging junior teammates to achieve individual as well as team growth; serving as an active contributor to the platform knowledge and resource base; mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources.
- The ideal candidate has the following work and skills related experience:
- 5+ years?experience as a Solution architect or Developer on the Salesforce platform in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories in the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value.
- Polished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND GENERAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S. required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field.
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role.
- Knowledge of out of box capabilities for the following: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Market Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery, and Apttus.
- Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate.
- Salesforce, Apex, JSP/ASP, Java, HTML
- Understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- Fundamental understanding of Web Services
- Service Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
- Object Oriented Development Skills (Java or .Net)