As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers.
You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products.
You’ll be tasked with keeping the team andother key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such asAgile frameworks-is key.
And best of all, you’ll be working with andsharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforcearchitecture & Development
- Proven design & architecture of large complex platforms on Salesforce
- Experience with large Financial Service organizations
- Integration with Marketo and other industry CRM integration platforms
- Experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Integration & testing frameworks
- DevOps automation
- Advanced certification across multiple Salesforce disciplines required
- Minimum 5-7 years of Application Development work experience - Agile environment preferred
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills
- Strong experience with Salesforce
- Apex programming language
- Solid understanding of building Salesforce Lightning UI
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external API
- Development of REST API
- Good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls, outlook integration, open cti and salesforce features.
- Familiar with moderninfrastructuretechnology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
- SDLC tools and agile development methodology
Req #: 180036433