Salesforce - Senior Consultant, Technical Lead - All regions
Less than 5 years experience • Business Intelligence
Appirio, a Wipro Company helps customers create next-generation Worker and Customer Experiences using the latest cloud technologies. Our free-thinking consultants deliver unmatched customer value by creating actionable strategies, delivering results quickly, and helping organizations adapt to a new experience-driven era. We do this by harnessing the power of one of the world’s largest crowdsourcing communities and thousands of pre-built solution accelerators. Appirio is a trusted partner to some of the world’s largest brands, including YP, Cardinal Health, Coca-Cola, eBay, Facebook, Home Depot, Sony PlayStation, Moen, and IBM.
Brief Summary of Role
A Senior Technical Lead designs and implements the key technical components of the solution and helps direct Appirio technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The Senior Technical Lead reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the Senior Technical Lead partners with the Technical Architect to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones. This is a hands on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies. Uses their knowledge and experience to influence and guide teams and clients.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce and application integration patterns.
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Serves as the technical expert on Appirio projects focused on Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
Education and Required Experience
- Requires Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus two years of experience with Salesforce development. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus five years of experience with Salesforce development or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience (5 years preferred) in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Located and able to work in the U.S. from a home office and able to travel up to 40-60%
- Not eligible for Visa sponsorship