Salesforce Senior Consultant Role Description:
A senior level Salesforce Consultant is accountable for creating a happy, reference-able customer and contributing to the growth of the business. You want more of a client-facing role, responsibility for the end-to-end design and completion of your solution and control of your destiny, as you are a motivated, passionate expert. You juggle multiple projects with ease, fill whatever technical (or not so technical) role that adds value for the client and have deep, applicable knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
In short, you are a fabulous technologist and clients love you!
- You will work with clients to implement solutions around salesforce.com.
- You will be able to scope, architect, conduct requirement sessions and assist in technical architecture in a Business Process Review.
- You will manage resource requirements on each project and write customer deliverables and implementation plans along with training to the client as needed.
- You will manage implementation projects from post sale to post go-live.
- The Consultant will provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce.com.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of consulting experience (2+ years of CRM consulting)
- 4+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration experience
- Salesforce.com Certifications required
- Openness to travel and work at client sites when necessary.
What we bring to you
- Competitive Salary
- An impactful position within a growing company
- Excellent Healthcare plans and overall benefits and employee perks
- 401k Match
- Training on Salesforce platform
- An incredible team full of passionate professionals!