The candidate will join a dynamic team of SalesForce certified architects, developers, business system Analysts and admins to deliver superior quality CRM products. The candidate will:
• Lead the development of test scenarios/ test cases for user acceptance testing (UAT), production validation and regression testing.
• Facilitate meetings with the Business and development teams to understand requirements.
• Perform test execution independently and by shadowing the users while in the UAT Cycle
• Perform regression testing of existing functionality when new software releases to the CRM platform and report findings.
• Offer input to development on findings in the UAT and PROD environment when off release or between test cycles in a systematic and descriptive manner
• Provide status reporting to Leadership and explain findings
• Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
• Support the Business Analysis team when required with defects / finding from prior projects
• Interact with multiple test teams to ensure project objectives are being attained.
• Creates Integrated Test Plans for large complex projects.
• SalesForce Case testing
• Work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree with at least 5years equivalent work experience.
Required / Preferred Skills & Experience