The candidate will join a dynamic team of SalesForce certified architects, developers, business system Analysts and admins to deliver superior quality CRM products. The candidate will:
• Lead the development of test scenarios/ test cases for user acceptance testing (UAT), production validation and regression testing.
• Facilitate meetings with the Business and development teams to understand requirements.
• Perform test execution independently and by shadowing the users while in the UAT Cycle
• Perform regression testing of existing functionality when new software releases to the CRM platform and report findings.
• Offer input to development on findings in the UAT and PROD environment when off release or between test cycles in a systematic and descriptive manner
• Provide status reporting to Leadership and explain findings
• Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
• Support the Business Analysis team when required with defects / finding from prior projects
• Interact with multiple test teams to ensure project objectives are being attained.
• Creates Integrated Test Plans for large complex projects.
• SalesForce Case testing
• Work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree with at least 5years equivalent work experience.
Required / Preferred Skills & Experience
- At least 3years Testing software for - Mobile & Tablet on SalesForce1 App
- Experience on QA defect tracking system HP - ALM Quality Center v 12.53
- 1- 2years testing experiencer in an AGILE software development environment
- Work estimation and capacity planning
- Knowledge of test case automation preferred
- Wealth Management application experience - Wealth Station, Money Guide Pro
- Thorough knowledge of the System development life cycle & SQA methodologies
- Experience in designing, planning and execution of testing strategies
- Financial services industry experience
- Strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SalesForce application testing
- 2 - 3yearexperience with User Acceptance Testing
- Knowledge of QA techniques: boundary analysis, equivalence partitioning, decision tables, etc