Who are we?
Skience transforms the way that businesses within the Financial Services industry operate by offering Salesforce focused advisory and CRM implementation services in addition to our own cloud-based, industry-leading, enterprise-class digital platform for broker-dealers and RIAs to companies in the Wealth Management sector. Our clients range from small companies to Fortune 500 businesses and we’re growing rapidly
What You'll Do:
- Manage all phases of one or more project software development life-cycles
- Build out and manage the work stream project plan and critical, including detailed tasks, hours, resources and dependencies to determine project schedule determining necessary hardware, software and resources, along with Core Estimation and Application teams for assigned work stream
- Assist with administrative tasks to initiate a project with the Business, IT and PMO
- Create and manage project scope and plans
- Work with teams to get estimates and develop overall project budget.
- Develop work-based project schedules based on deliverables defined in project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Build and maintain accurate staffing plans
- Client Relationship Management
- Pre-Sales assistance including Client demos, RFP responses and Discovery calls
- 4+ years of hands-on Project Management experience, managing project scope, developing project schedules, staffing plans, forecasts, budgets, and managing risks
- 4+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Programming or any other technical role.
- Must have experience implementing/managing CRM projects (Salesforce) .
- Salesforce certifications and/or PMP Certification is a definite plus although not required.
- Must have demonstrated success implementing LARGE IT projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate understanding of the domain and technical aspect of that domain to the degree that this resource understands the steps of the implementation, can confer with architects intelligently, etc.
- Must have experience managing budgets.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong planning and leadership abilities
- Experience managing onshore/offshore resources
- Experienced in building work-based plans and performing against baselines in MS Project
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, or Business Administration/Management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels of the organization; technical and business sponsors to foster a collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi task is key to success in this role
Why Join Us?
We’re a Salesforce Ventures backed company, with a proprietary product that is just beginning to make inroads within our target market. Our goal is to help companies in the Wealth Management industry deliver a seamless customer experience and our talented employees and proven leadership team of industry experts are paving the way for our continued growth and success.
We offer our employees a culture of flexibility while encouraging career growth in addition to competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, 401K, PTO and other advantages.
Founded in 2001, we have grown through a reputation of doing what is right for our customers. Come see what is waiting for you here at Skience!