*** This role requires the ability to be onsite pending reopening of our Nashville, Tennessee office. The locations of Alpharetta, GA, or Andover/Cambridge, MA will be considered
*** Sponsorship and/or relocation expenses are not available for this role
Lead predictable and flawless execution of Programs, Projects, and Initiatives within the Philips North American Program Management Office (PMO). The Sr. Project Manager is required to work cross-functionally with North America Salesforce product leadership, product owners, and team leads ensuring the delivery of consistent on-time, on-quality, and on-budget initiatives across the North America Market PMO roadmap.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Formulating the project plan, in accordance with the goals and timing set by management. You will specify the staffing of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment, and quality standards to be used.
- Actively evaluating the project for opportunities to improve performance; as well as, continuously monitor risk and mitigate as appropriate.
- Gain work experience as a subject matter expert (SME) within the business, market, and function while deploying sales processes and tools. As an SME you will become familiar with the business challenges, understand how they are addressed, and participate in process improvement sessions in an operational environment
- Facilitating cross-functional collaboration across project team members and providing them operational guidance throughout the project, both technically and organizationally.
- Run system demonstration, pilot, design approval, and market user acceptance testing activities and overall approval processes with senior business stakeholders
- Take ownership of deploying a strategic sales journey leveraging tools like Salesforce, Einstein, and user process while reporting workflow in all stages of the process lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with future directions of Salesforce, Einstein Workflow, AI, and ML Automation
You are part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Experience leading enterprise-level Salesforce implementation/integration projects is required for consideration
- Bachelor of Science in business or engineering field of study
- MBA or relevant business experience preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience successfully leading large complex programs, projects, and initiatives using a structured approach (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFE/Agile)
- Experience with using JIRA, Rally, or Azure
- Preferred experience leading the implementation of Business Enterprise Systems (e.g. SAP, Catalog, E-Commerce platform, etc)
- PMI PMP certification required
- Experience with and applying Change Management methodology in projects is highly preferred
- Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement experience preferred
- Subject matter expertise in all phases of development, launch, and maintenance including voice of the customer, requirements generation, design controls, verification, validation, usability, process validation, service, and support-readiness
- Proven project management experience within Service or Commercial Operations
- Demonstrated competence forming, organizing, and leading teams from concept through launch
- Data-driven decision-making with the ability to move teams through vague and complex situations
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.