- Understand complexities of a large program and provide guidance for the development teams.
- Interact with product managers and other organizational units such as QA, operations, and external IT partners.
- Negotiate scope, schedule, and funding with external IT and business partners.
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, and define useful metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Manage milestones across multiple teams.
- Lead teams of engineers through the completion of all phases of the project.
- 10+ years of consulting industry experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and sales support experience.
- Must have had Program Management experience in setting up and running a PMO and should be able to manage multiple projects on different tracks.
- Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high quality projects.
- Hands on with project documentation. Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Must have prior background in managing large, multi-team engagements.
- Experience with Global Delivery Model is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- PMP Certification
- Scrum/Agile Methodology
- Salesforce Certification
Job ID 2018-4282