$200K — $250K *
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experienceworking with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking highly skilled Salesforce Program Managers with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• Effectively collaborate with project team and client resources on technical consultative services during the duration of a delivery engagement
• Prepare Project Plan and execute the project within Time, Cost and Resource constraint
• Program Planning, status tracking & Monitoring of critical issues/risks across Salesforce.projects
• Participate in Design Authority and Architecture review meetings with Clients and Salesforce Architects
• Work with other Salesforce Service Providers for ensuring alignment with Global COE standards.
• Communication and Stake Holder Management at Program level
• Ensure overall program success by adhering with CoE goal
• Coordinate with respective Client teams for project specific escalated and critical issues.
• At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology
• At least 10 years of related experience including leading an organization through a CRM transition
• Project experiencerequired including at least years of project management experience in SFDC Program Management or SFDC Solution Design experience
• Expertise in Project Management (includes issue/risk/escalation management, quality assurance, stakeholder management),
• Must have Salesforce knowledge on Configuration, Customization & Integration experience in SFDC Service Cloud
• Experience with delivering programs using various project management styles but with recent experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed system and functional designs
• SFDC Integration experience
• Salesforce certification
• Other certifications in project methodology
• An advanced degree is preferred
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Valid through: 12/6/2020
$100K — $150K
8 days ago
$80K — $100K
14 days ago