At Strong-Bridge Envision Consulting, we work as true partners both with our employees and our clients, embodying our number one value: People First. Our consultants are full -time employees. Our team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve, and innovate. We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and are focused on solving business challenges.
We deliver programs and projects that exceed stakeholder expectations. To be successful at Strong-Bridge Envision, you will be a driver with a flexible working style, and excellent communication skills; you will think strategically and act tactically; you will be the person on the team our client can't live without!
Strong-Bridge Envision is seeking an experienced Salesforce Product Owner to join our firm as a dedicated full-time employee. This is a Seattle based opportunity; relocation is not provided.
- Be a SME for the Salesforce implementation and assist in Product design and vision. Manages Salesforce enhancements and features from ideation through development and delivery.
- Primary liaison between product managers and development team.
- Communicates scope changes to delivery team.
- Requirements elicitation: facilitate meetings and workshops, create a shared understanding with stakeholders, and engage team-members to gather and understand requirements.
- Requirements analysis: Collaborates with stakeholders and product teams to decompose large stories into features and user stories that can be understood by the development team.
- Requirements documentation: Translate features and functions into documented items for the development team.
- Creates acceptance criteria to express requirements. Ensures test and validation plans are complete.
- Conduct testing such as functional testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), automated acceptance testing (AAT), and specification by example.
- Leads grooming exercises.
- Accountable for sprint readiness and delivery.
- 2 years of experience working in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning, and/or Heroku.
- Expertise managing Salesforce enhancements and features from ideation through development and delivery.
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Architect, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, or other relevant certification.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of prior functional experience as a Product Owner. Experience writing user stories, vertically slicing features, using test suites, and maintaining Scrum backlogs.
- At least 2 years in direct support of a large Scrum effort for a software development project.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and in supporting Agile efforts, preference given to Scrum Alliance Certified applicants and/or PMI-ACP applicants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops.
- Ability to work independently and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Rally and JIRA required.
- Ability to work permanently in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
- Must be in the Seattle area; with ability to work on the client site 100% of the time.
- A talent for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible working style, ability to work in various types of client environments.
- Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Ability to lead decision making through influence, with the ability to make sound decisions in the best interest of the client as needed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborative working style with the ability to flex with many different types of working styles on client site.