UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM Operations Support Manager to work in our Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE), to lead and manage the overall Salesforce.com operational and support governance by partnering with SFDC Business and IT leads to provide a framework of policies, procedures & standards to ensure effective delivery of solutions. This position will manage the CCS SFDC Operations support team (onshore & offshore resources) & engage, support, and work closely with our implementation partners and software vendors to develop and deploy best practices, architect solutions, ensure on-time delivery of projects, and manage customer expectations.
- Lead and manage the CCS SFDC Operations Support team’s activities, work assignments and resource bandwidth allocations in 3 main areas 1) Support – Break-Fix/Admin, 2) Change Requests, & 3) Projects to be tracked and report out by Business Unit
- Drive strategic leadership and execution focused on building, maintaining and sustaining customer success
- Drive compliance to CCS SFDC CoE governance standards, best practices, adherence to quality and technology standards, and processes for efficiently managing multiple regions and/or business units
- Identify and implement continuous improvement strategies for the CCS SFDC Operations Support to help drive overall execution excellence
- Work with SFDC CoE Solutions Architect and Technical architect to design and document Salesforce.comprocesses and solutions based on customer needs, user stories and feedback
- Develop peer, cross-functional and divisional business relationships to leverage best practices, maximize solution quality, and support successful implementations and user adoption
- Work closely with IT leadership to establish and support system architecture strategies for sales, service, field service, web portals, and the internet of things
- Support communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to Salesforce.com projects
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions
- Support ongoing operations to ensure SLAs are within tolerance
- 6-10 years of experience managing cross-functional teams, designing process, systems, and/or software solutions involving the implementation & support of enterprise applications including the Salesforce.com platform (e.g. Sales, Service, and/or Community Clouds)
- Experience managing IT application support operations teams
- Demonstrates strong technical aptitude, project management, and data analysis skills
- Experience and background working with large and diverse teams to define and execute IT support & projects
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Must be knowledgeable in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrates proficiency in IT areas of analytical thinking and business innovation
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrates ability to perform root cause analysis
- 20% travelrequired
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related fields
- Salesforce.com certifications preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68791BR