Salesforce / MSSQL Solution Architect
Our client is looking for a Salesforce / MSSQL Solution Architect who:
· Accountable for the Salesforce Application Architecture for all Salesforce related solutions throughout the organization
· Accountable for the MSSQL Data Warehouse Architecture for all MSSQL related solutions throughout the organization
· Responsible for the review and approval of all Salesforce and MSSQL design documents, business and functional requirements, and technical specifications
· Capable of technical development of the deliverables based on planned project and product roadmaps
· Responsible for partnering with Business Analysts, Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, System Administrators, Developers, and other members of the technology team within their respective technologies to share awareness of current and future design opportunities
· Work with Developers and Administrators and perform code review of in-progress builds to make sure development work follows the approved designs, design patterns, coding standards, and best practices
· Work with Program leads to manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce and MSSQL applications based on planned roadmaps
· Document current and future state processes, business requirements, architecture documents, and develop and present technical specifications
· Identify new trends in Salesforce and MSSQL and associated technologies and leverage them to bring out new ideas by building prototypes to demonstrate compelling solutions
· Evaluate application performance at early stages of development and recommend best possible solutions for maintaining effective performance metrics and addressing architectural challenges at every stage of the software development lifecycle
· Previous systems integration experience (preferrably Dell Boomi) and Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps is required.
· Comfortable with rapidly changing, highly complex, and sometimes ambiguous work.
· Able to handle full work load, meet deadlines, work independently and engage team and management as necessary.
· Excellent analytical skills with accurate inferences and able to communicate findings in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to deliver high quality design documents following templates set up in JIRA/Confluence
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong ownership
· Results driven with penchant for initiative, teamwork, urgency and integrity
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 5-7years of experience in Salesforce design and development
· 5-7years of experience in MSSQL Data Warehouse design and development
· Strong knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, governor limits, design patterns, and development components such as Visual Force, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Process Builder, Approval process, etc.
· Knowledge and experienceworking withSalesforce as a Technical or Domain Architect
· Knowledge and expereince working as a Data Warehouse Architect using MSSQL
· Ability to create solution designs and present in front of technical and/or non-technical resources
· Experience using source control and continuous integration
· Experience with SOA including SOAP and REST API integrations
· Experience with one or more 3rd party integration tools (Dell Boomi preferred)
· Experience with relational database design and development
· Strong analytical skills: Ability to collect, organize, and analyze data; summarize findings and develop conclusions and recommendations
· Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive
· Ability to prioritize a high volume of tasks
· Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Active Salesforce certifications such as Salesforce Certified Application Architect, or Certified Technical Architect preferred