This role is responsible for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud practice at LiveArea including SFMC solution design, integration and strategy, as well as email marketing development team.
This position will lead a team to solution, implement and deploy SFMC to enterprise clients. The Architect works closely with the marketing team to refine service offerings to ensure the Email Marketing Team is providing best-in-class technical and strategic solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for mastering the latest innovations in email marketing, refining methodologies and leveraging new offerings from Salesforce Marketing Cloud and associated platforms.
- Ability to listen and understand client's requests, write business requirements and develop data model and technical solution.
- Partner with project and account management to provide estimations of work effort and timing, communicate and own scheduling and resourcing projects.
- Responsible for multiple technical aspects of email development.
- Oversee the global email campaign development team to meet expectations and goals.
- Mentor junior developers in development and understanding of SFMC platform.
- Contribute in strategy and project scoping meetings to determine best-in-class technical solutions for client's email marketing programs.
- Develop and maintain certifications and trainings with salesforce as new technologies and upgrades are released.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Experience with other Salesforce products is a plus.
- Knowledge of email front end, including cross client compatibility, responsive development, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) and integration with 3rd party systems is required.
- Well-rounded Digital Marketing understanding and experience.
- Proven ability to manage a global team with excellent leadership and management skills.