The SFMC Technical Architect & Consultant will assist in discovering and documenting customer needs, designing solutions to meet those needs, and writing specifications for those designs. The successful candidate will be specifically responsible for reviewing and understanding campaign specifications and for configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud components in accordance with those specifications.
- Lead and ensure the successful delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other marketing related implementation engagements;
- Gather and analyze client requirements to develop, design and implement Marketing Cloud solutions;
- Lead and facilitate discovery workshops, subsequently identifying and documenting client process gaps, challenges and potential solutions;
- Write comprehensive functional design specifications, lead architecture and configuration of the overall solution;
- Efficiently synthesize both technical and business requirements and information to present a strategic vision for clients;
- Act as a trusted business partner to clients, presenting and delivering complex, impactful information and solutions to leadership;
- Play a key role in managing the client relationship and overall success of projects, collaborate with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction;
- Prepare project timeline, client and internal status reports, be proactive in identified risks, challenges and issues and escalating as needed;
- Lead and drive business process review meetings and status meetings.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of driving Salesfore Marketing Cloud implementations;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications required;
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance;
- Strong project management experience with the ability to plan and drive timelines, resource plans, etc.;
- Understanding of Interactive Marketing Channels (ie: SEO, SEM, PPC, Ad Management, etc.);
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present to C-level executives;
- Demonstrated ability to drive collaboration across internal teams;
- BS/BA degree required;
- Experience working with and leading offshore teams a plus.